Dental Assistant for Fun Pediatric Office in Madison NJ
We are a pediatric dental office in Madison, NJ looking for a dental assistant to join our great team.
• Schedule: We are looking for someone Monday, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and 1-2 Saturdays/month.** If you are only available certain days please specify which ones in your response.**
• Experience in dental assisting OR completion of a dental assisting program is required. New assisting graduates welcome.
• Pediatric experience preferred.
• Dental X-Ray license preferred.
• Responsibilities: Welcoming patients, set-up and breakdown of rooms, assisting doctor with procedures, providing patients and parents with instructions, instrument sterilization, helping child pick prizes and tv show, generally helping patient to feel comfortable and have a good experience
• Ideal candidate traits: warm and outgoing personality, patient and calming demeanor, good team player, detail oriented, and desire to work with children.
Please email resume and indicate level of dental assisting experience, experience with pediatrics, and if you have a current NJ Dental X-Ray License.
Thank you and we hope that you want to join our great crew!!
Your Friends at Starship Pediatric Dentistry