Do you like being a part of a high-performance team?
Experience with high end customer service?
Motivated by goal setting and generous bonus programs?
If the answer is yes, yes and yes! We would love to hear from you.
We are a fast-paced, well-established practice in East Cobb with a wonderful staff that needs to add a member due to our growing needs. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and superb communication skills. To be successful a can-do attitude is essential along with empathy and detail-oriented care to each of our many patients every day.
Check out our patient reviews at www.waldrondentistry.com to see how successful our team has been! This position is full time and available immediately.
• Answering the phones and scheduling patients.
• Dental insurance verification.
• Outbound daily calls to schedule hygiene patients -Hygiene recall.
• Treatment presentations and follow up calls on proposed treatment.
• Check-in and check-out patients as needed.
• General office work, scanning, filing documents, etc…
• 1-3 years of dental experience.
• Dental terminology knowledge.• Microsoft office experience.
• EagleSoft experience is a plus but not required.
• Sales or marketing experience is a plus but not required.
• We offer a highly competitive base salary based on your own level of experience and excellence.
• Paid vacation, holidays and personal days off.
• Dental benefits for employee and immediate family.
• 401K benefits with employer matching contribution.
• Uniforms provided (Allowance).
• Positive office environment and opportunity for growth.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to if you think you could be a great fit.
In your letter, please highlight any customer service experience as well as any applicable experience in dental field. Also, please include two current references with contact information (phone and email).
In order to qualify for this position, you must send the required information via email. Applying through DentalPost is not sufficient.
We have a team-oriented, hard-working culture and we seek a long-term, positive relationship with our employees, so the right fit is key.
We are interviewing for this position now, so submit your information today before it is too late!