DECA Dental Group is the fastest growing Dental company in Texas. Due to growth,
we are seeking to add an energetic and team-oriented Dental Assistant to our
The Dental Assistant is a critical part of our mission, they not only support
the patient, but they also provide the doctor with valuable assistance during
patient procedures. Dental Assistants also play a vital role in the patient’s
experience while in the chair, and overall patient retention.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Assist Dentist with all procedures
• Sterilize instruments
• Prepare treatment rooms
• Greet patients with a smile
• Record medical history for each patient
• Perform X-rays on patients
• Chart existing and recommended treatment
Education and Background Requirements:
• Texas Registration Certificate for Dental Assistants
• Current CPR certification
• 2 years of working experience in a Dental Practice
Compensation will commensurate with experience. Bonus opportunities available.
Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from; free dental benefits for the
employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans: vision,
long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, and accident
coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.