Seeking for a Highly Skilled and Professional Individual for a Front Office Position. We are a fast paced and growing Dental Practice with a Fun and friendly caring work atmosphere.
An immediate opening for a full time Financial Treatment Coordinator is available for you.
A competitive pay and achievable bonuses structure is offered. Experience in the Dental Field preferred, but we will train the right person.
Position Title: Financial Treatment Coordinator
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Sitting 80%.
• Standing or walking 20%.
• Moderate noise levels from dental and other lab equipment.
• Medical, office, and lab setting.
• Exceptional hand dexterity and typing skills to work with standard software programs provided.
• Good mathematical aptitude in order to prepare and interpret financial reports, collect and track payments and account balances, and maintain financial integrity for the practice.
• Frequent client and interoffice personnel interaction as this position must provide, present, explain, and coordinate special activities in treatment plans with patients as well as collect payments due and is heavily dependent on excellent customer interaction.
• Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer) as required for computer data entry and the preparation of treatment plans.
Responsible to prepare, present, and schedule patients for treatment plans following Dentist’s and/or Associate Dentist’s exam notes and direction. Set up any financial arrangements and collect payments from patients and insurance companies. Direct and ensure compliance of office personnel on company policy regarding collection procedures and practices production and collections monthly goals.
• Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality to HIPAA standards.
• Adhere to strict safety guidelines and procedures to OSHA and office standards.
• Must demonstrate the ability to engage patient in accepting diagnosed treatment and comply with Practice Production monthly goals
• Must be detail oriented in order to maintain good financial practices, account balances, and financial reporting and Dental Treatment Planning.
• You must be flexible and understand that your job duties may change from time to time and that you may be asked to assist in other areas of the office.
• Must excel in forward thinking in order to anticipate the needs of the doctor as well as the patient.
• Must demonstrate active listening by giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Must demonstrate good reading comprehension by understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
• Must demonstrate excellent communication skills by talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Information Ordering—the ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Business Administration. Comparable experience may be considered to substitute for all or part of the required education at management’s sole discretion.
• Accounting and management experience in the Dental field preferred.
Send your resume, along with a 1 page introductory letter to: