Dent-Well is in search of an extraordinary doctor to join our team of professionals providing exceptional dental care.
Full-time, Part-time and flex positions are available. The working environment will reflect the best aspects of private practice with the added benefit of administrative expertise and team members focused on ensuring a friendly environment for all.
This is a unique opportunity to earn a reliable, competitive compensation in a first-class environment equipped with the latest digital technologies.
- Promote good dental health through preventative and evidenced based dentistry
- Examine, diagnose, and educate patients on their needs and recommended
- Participate and lead the practice with outstanding patient experiences and chair-side
- Maintain precise record keeping, with 100% compliance for state, federal, and industry
regulations and expectations
- Stay informed of new technologies and efficiencies within your scope of expertise
- Adhere to the highest standard of care, ethics, and professionalism.
Knowledge/Education Required:Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school. Must hold an active Texas Dental License without limitations or disciplinary history.
Your Experience and Qualities:
- A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
- A willingness to be a practice leader and train others while participating in own self-
- Comfort seeing a wide range of patient ages from adolescence to adults.
(Predominately an adult practice but open to entire families.)
- A hunger to achieve financial success and independence without compromising quality
- If you are a dedicated, self-starter seeking a long-term position with Immediate
leadership opportunities and potential for professional growth, we would love to learn
more about you!