Dental Practice Manager for a growing, established dental office.
Scott Family Dentistry (SFD), in Benton, AR, is looking for a dental practice manager. SFD was established in 2001 and has been continually growing ever since. SFD is guided by the core values of being hardworking, being a team player, ethical patient service always, and it is always ShowTime with patients and with each other. If you would love to be an integral part of that kind of organization we would love to have you!
o Serve as the liaison between the owner and the organization’s leadership team.
o Oversee leadership and management of a growing organization and reporting regularly to the owner.
o Oversee, direct, and organize the day-to-day operations of the organization. This includes but is not limited to:
• Managing team assignments, responsibilities, and tasks
• Ensure deadlines are met
• Lead weekly team meetings
o Drive productivity and organizational results while championing our mission and values.
o Execute and update the organization’s system of internal policies and procedures.
• Ensure that our SOP is being followed and updated as needed.
o Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the owner informed of all critical issues.
• This requires superb decision-making skills and the ability to determine what is critical vs. non-critical to ensure the owner isn’t involved with non-critical situations.
o Responsible for the training and development of the organization. Must see value in personal and organizational growth to drive success.
o Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
o Establish and monitor staff development and performance goals
o Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach
o Understands the difference between managing and leading. Understands necessity to lead the team and manage the “to-do’s”
o Provide analytical support to include the development of internal management and reporting key metrics.
o Able to develop a systemized key metric system and be able to utilize those metrics to find and resolve issues.
o Professionally represent the organization at all times.
• Passion for our mission and the desire to serve
• Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
• Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills
• Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
• Ability to delegate appropriately and drive results
• Proven leadership and motivational skills: at least 5 years preferred.
• Outgoing, charismatic, and willing to push the limits on their own abilities
• Not satisfied with the status quo and always looking to improve organizational processes and procedures
Please follow the instructions below to apply.
Send resume with picture and past work experience to
Send it Attn: Tina Dental Practice Manager Application
Define what difference you think there is between managing and leading a team.
Tell us what makes you uniquely qualified for this position.