Seeking TEAM oriented, friendly and compassionate individuals for multi location practice. All applicants need to be fluent in dental terminology, proficient in typing and computer usage, including word processing, digital image printing, and patient record management. Must be flexible with work hours. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
Minimum requirements for Registered Dental Assistant:
• Minimum 2 years dental experience
• Dental Assistant Certification from the State of Texas (Radiology, Jurisprudence and Infection Control).
• Current with CPR
• Certified with N2O Monitoring
• Must be able to travel to 3 locations:
Deharo - 1400 N Westmoreland Rd, Dallas, TX 75211
Irving - 1800 N Britain Rd, Irving, TX 75061
Grand Prairie - 801 Conover Dr, Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Starting pay will be from $12-$18/hr. Compensation will be based according to position, experience, and capabilities.
Benefits offerred to Full-Time Employees(after 12 months of employment)
• Dental Benefits
• 40 hours of vacation• Sick Day (8 hrs)• Personal Day (8 hrs)
• Continuing Education
• CPR Recertification/Renewal
• Paid Holidays
Visit our website at BravoDentalDallas.com to fill out the application form. All applicants will undergo background and reference checks.