COMPANY: Do you love helping others? Are you full of excitement and have a bubbly
personality? Do you have excellent communication skills? If so, Oral Health
Industries is the perfect company for you. Oral Health Industries mission is TO
SERVE as a WINDOW to BETTER HEALTH and PracticeWithLOVE™. Our goal is to provide
impeccable service to all our patients and treat each employee with mutual respect.
Oral Health Industries provides all of our client’s quality dental care and
exceptional, warm, and caring customer service. We believe that each patient
deserves the best oral health care available in today’s dental industry.
Job Title: Traveling Patient Coordinator
Location: Will be required to travel to these locations below as needed.
Texas Dentistry for Kids- 315 N Galloway Suite A Mesquite, Tx, 75149
Texas Dentistry for Kids- 7989 Beltline Rd. Suite 107 Dallas, Tx, 75248
Texas Dentistry for Kids- 301 Tanger Dr. Suite 225 Terrell, Tx, 75160
Texas Dentistry- 100 E Kings Fort Parkway Suite 100 Kaufman, Tx, 75142
The Dental Ranch- 2731 W. Northwest Highway Suite 104, Dallas, Texas, 75220
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: Depending on qualifications
Job Description/Responsibilities:Oral Health Industries is seeking a bubbly and
energetic customer service oriented Traveling Patient Coordinator for all
locations. The perfect candidate seeking should have knowledge and experience in
dental front office. This individual should be willing to travel to all locations
as needed and solely focused on the patient experience. This individual will need
to be able to communicate effectively, present treatment plans and close cases.
They will need to be responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
• Check-in Patients – Providing great patient service with a smile and positive
attitude. Making sure information has been entered correctly. Gets copy of
insurance card. Collects Monies when required.
• Check-out Patients- Making sure follow up appointments have been scheduled.
Collects monies when required. Initial Audit
• Schedule Patients- Appointments are made correctly and are communicated correctly
to the patient regarding appointment times and locations.
• Medical Records- Makes sure all records have been received for patient. Releases
records to providers/patients needing copy.
• Calling patients with insurance estimates and scheduling appointments if
necessary/verifying insurance benefits
• Completing data reporting in a timely manner
• Handling incoming/outgoing phone calls.
• Treatment Plans/Charges- Make sure that treatment plan charges. Is able to
accurately answer insurance/finance questions pertaining to the treatment plan
• Comfortable presenting treatment plans and have the ability to close cases
• Provides support or relief for other staff and accepts changing job roles/tasks
(additional duties as required). Assists other roles as needed.
• 1 year in dental office experience
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to communicate face to face, through email, and phone
• Must be team-oriented and willing to collaborate with others. Must have a patient
• Paid Time Off beginning at 6 months
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Free dental services for you as the employee, discounted services for your
dependents and family (lab fees not included)
• Voluntary life and ADandD insurance
• Gym membership reimbursement
How to Apply
Please apply through Dental Post and submit resume to