Private practice in Carrollton seeking an enthusiastic, RELIABLE and polished
Registered Dental Assistant. Mon-Thurs, ONLY ONE Friday and ONE Saturday per
month. Looking for an individual with strong work ethic. Must have at least 3
years experience. Our practice offers general, periodontal, oral surgery,
endodontic and implant services to our wonderful patients. We have a FANTASTIC
dentist and team focused on high quality patient care!
* Prepare patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and
* Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and
* Setup and breakdown treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
* Provide diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic
studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
* Provide instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to
treatment area; positioning instruments for dentists access; suctioning;
* Educate patients by giving oral hygiene and post-operative instructions.
* Document dental care services by charting in patient records.
* Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information
* Fabricate temporary restorations
* Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
* Ensure operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturers instructions; troubleshooting
malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories;
evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintain dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory
level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for
supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Conserve dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
accomplish treatment results.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in professional societies.
Minimum 3 years experience
Must be proficient with Dentrix
Great chair side manners
*Company paid uniforms
*Paid CE courses