We are seeking an Office Manager that will enthusiastically lead and manage overall operations of the dental office. This position is accountable for achieving financial goals and attaining sustainable business results focusing specifically on revenue, profit, and practice growth for the office. The Office Manager is directly responsible for the management of the day-to-day business operations through directing and developing a high performing office team and cultivating positive relationships with our doctors. The Office Manager champions behaviors to drive superior levels of patient service and employee satisfaction while striving continuously to improve results. We offer competitive pay, healthcare benefits, 401K with matching and a lucrative office manager bonus system.
Office Managers must have:
• 2 years of dental management experience along with clinical knowledge
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to apply constructive criticism, and offer new ideas to increase office efficiency.
• Proficiency in insurance submission and follow-up, for prompt insurance payments to office.
• Ability to present treatment plans to patients, discuss financial options with patients, including Care Credit.
• Insurance experience is a must
• Ability to lead and manage team members
• Dentrix knowledge is a must