Dental Front Desk Coordinator
VERY BUSY Oral Surgery Practice is seeking a full time experienced individual
for our front desk.
This candidate should posses a Professional, Uplifting, Happy, Energetic
demeanor with a can do attitude. Looking for a hard working, self starter, team
player who can multi task and is willing to do whatever is necessary to grow th
• They must have above average energy and patient care skills while
assisting patients face to face, as well as on the phone and in writing.
• Must be a self starting problem solver who can shift priorities easily and is
looking for a position which will expand horizons.
Duties Include: but are not limited to:
• 1. Answering multiple phone lines
• 2. Schedule appointments and confirm appointments
• 3. Greet and check in patients upon arrival
• 4. Collect deductibles and co-pays at that time of appointment.
• 5. Post Daily Transactions.
Excellent benefits for the RIGHT Person