Taos Dental Group in Taos, New Mexico is seeking a full time Orthodontist! Help start a new orthodontic program with a strong team of great referring doctors. Pay is a competitive daily rate with additional production bonus.
Our Orthodontist can expect:
* High income potential
* CE Opportunities
* 100% clinical autonomy
* Professional work environment
* A collaborative community of peers
* Examine, diagnose, and treat dental malocclusions and oral cavity anomalies.
* Determine course of treatment options for the patients.
* Make adjustments to appliances as needed for patients.
* DDS or DMD
* Valid Texas Dental License
* Orthodontic Specialty Certificate
* Ability to maintain State required insurance coverage
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/sqjq6k57c6wbzyxp