DENTAL Front Office Manager Pearland Location
Full-time Front Office Manager with a minimum of 4 years administrative dental
experience needed for high-quality, progressive General Dental practice. We also
have an emphasis on Cosmetics!
As part of our team, you must be a self-starter, with a positive, upbeat attitude,
and a willingness to be flexible within a growing practice. Knowledge of EagleSoft
is a REQUIREMENT!!!
We are looking for a team member that is organized, knowledgeable regarding
dental procedures, financial conversations, treatment planning and electronic
claims processing. Ability to present reports as needed to track statistics within
the practice; including but not limited to End of Day, End of Month reporting
within Eaglesoft. Must exude excellent communication skills and is willing to
participate as an amazing team member!
As the Front Office Manager some of the responsibilities of this team member
• Creating an optimum patient experience
• Scheduling to a daily goal Daily Huddle
• Collecting to a daily goal
• Professional treatment consultations and follow-up
• Presenting financial opportunities to our patients within guidelines
• Electronic insurance filing, tracking and follow-up within Eaglesoft
EXPERIENCE WITH EAGLESOFT IS MANDATORY NON-SMOKERS ONLY PLEASE
Our unique practice offers excellent benefits and opportunities!
Salary is based on Attitude and Experience!
Send your confidential resume today.