FRONT OFFICE and SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
Who we are and what we are looking for:
* We are a well established Periodontal/Implant office in McKinney and we are looking for the perfect team member for this unique position to complete our team!
* We are a growing private practice established in 2005 that emphasizes patient care and quality
* Typical office hours 7:30-5:00 M-Th and 7:30-1:00 Fri.
* Minimum 3 years front office experience with managing background preferred.
* Must Be Able To Implement and Maintain Front Office Systems.
* We currently have a financial, insurance, and patient care coordinator but we don’t have someone who is responsible for maintaining, improving, or implementing our front office systems.
* This position requires great problem solving skills as well as effective communication with team members to improve front office systems. Therefore, this position requires knowledge in all aspects within the front office in order to coordinate team member to improve and maintain the overall organization and structure in providing great care to our patients.
* Need to understand all aspects of the front office and how each team member can be utilized and contribute to the overall “flow” of the office.
* Assist Doctors in finding solutions to existing and future problem areas relating to patient care.
* Demonstrates the ability to hold self and others accountable by setting the right expectations.
* We are a Paperless office so experience in maintaining and integrating current and new software and apps that allows us to work smarter and not harder!
* Be able to step into all front office positions when called upon.
* Provide effective team meetings/morning huddles.
* Listen to team members and find solutions to problem areas.
* Manage compliance with OSHA and HIPPA.
* Manage and update office computer systems.
* Understand how to utilize PMS reports in order to determine areas of improvement.
* Manage Social Media and Website Updates.
* This position offers long term stability with the potential of growth within the practice
* Great Competitive salary package including retirement depending on experience and qualifications
* Monthly Bonus, Paid Holidays and Vacation, CE, and more
* Please email your resume with a personal cover letter to the following address: