Encore Dental is looking for an Insurance Specialist/Receivable with previous experience to work remotely with postings and delinquent accounts. Position is remotely 3 days a week and 2 days a week in an office setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing and follow up insurance claims
• Documenting and coding information
• Posting payments received from insurance companies
• Prepare statements and other documents; initiates action for payment of patient
refunds; review and process claims for reimbursement
• Review patient accounts and determining appropriate billing distributions
• Analyzing, recording and reconciling accounts receivable transaction
• Knowledge of Dental Billing (at least 3 years experience in dental office billing).
• Very good understanding of Insurance billing and following up on claims. Must keep
up to date with Accounts Receivables metrics.
• Able to deal with insurance companies and being able to work around their stall
tactics and get claims paid; customer service skills in talking with patients about
• Well organized, diligent and good communication and computer skills.
• Working knowledge of dental software programs
• 3 years plus of dental billing experience
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Short term disability
• Paid Holidays and Paid time off
• Job Type: Full-time