Rock Star Front Office Coordinator
Private general dentistry practice in north Dallas suburbs in search of front office coordinator. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in a front office role. Candidate should demonstrate competency, good character, and chemistry with patients, staff, and doctor. Experience with Dentrix preferred.
Expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling patients
- Verifying insurance
- Presenting treatment plans
- Managing accounts receivable and billing statements
- Leading morning huddle
- Generating and reviewing daily/monthly reports
- Serving as community liaison
- Email and text communications with patients
- Keeping doctor and hygiene schedule full
- Assisting with back office duties when indicated
28-32 hours per week. Hourly compensation is commensurate with experience. Interview process includes:
1. Phone screening
2. In-person interview
Please send email to: with cover letter, resume, two professional references, AND “Rock Star” in subject line. We would also like you to answer the following questions:
1. What are the three most important things you are looking for in a new position?
2. What motivates you and makes you happy at work?
3. What value would you bring to the practice?