Looking for a Sweet dental office where you can excel in your phenomenal dental assisting skills while committed in providing our patients with an unforgettable 5- star experience?
If you are an experienced ROCKSTAR dental assistant of MORE THAN 1 YEAR and believe in the above statement, then we would love to meet you! We are an extremely patient centric private office with passion to provide quality dentistry. The ideal dental assistant we are seeking exhibits empathy with patients, have great communication skills and stellar clinical abilities.
More about this opportunity:
The RDA for this position will have at least 1 year of chairside dental assisting experience in general practice, super organized, friendly and outgoing personalities. The RDA will be responsible for a variety of clinical and office duties including chairside assisting, educating and building rapports with patients, keeping inventory, helping out front office as needed.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK THE FOLLOWING HOURS: Mon and Thurs: 9-7pm; Tues and Fri: 8-5pm; Wed: 9-3pm
- MUST have RDA license, CPR certified
- MUST have at least 1 year of clinical chairside experience (NOT INCLUDING ASSISTING SCHOOL).
- ortho experience preferred
- be EXTREMELY friendly, energetic and outgoing and COMMITTED to providing a 5-star customer service to our patients as this IS the core vision of our practice
- be tech savvy and professional
- MUST be reliable, a team player and willing to do what it takes to grow the practice
- MUST be able to multi-task
- Open Dental software is a PLUS, Spanish speaking is a PLUS
- Background check will be conducted upon job offering.
**We will not be considering candidates with less than 1 yr dental experience POST DENTAL ASSISTING GRADUATION.**
Please email your resume, along with salary requirement, and a cover letter explaining why you think you would be great for this position.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting YOU soon!