Dental and Surgery Center -- 2 offices located in South Houston and Southwest Houston. Bilingual Spanish/English Registered Dental Assistant a plus, but not required.
We are a Dental and Surgery Center for children with multiple locations. This is a great opportunity to work with a great team in a fun atmosphere.
Our ideal candidate would be a person who will have a take-charge attitude, can pick things up quickly and can truly multitask.
We are seeking the following attributes:
- Customer service is a top priority for us
- Computer Literate
- Bilingual -- Read, Write and Speak Spanish Fluently is a plus
- Can communicate clearly and be concise
- Have a Can do! attitude willing to take on challenges
- General/Pediatric Dental experience required
- Fillings, Pulpotomies, Digital X-rays, Extractions, Etc
- Must travel between offices
We are offering:
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive Wage
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Health Benefits
- Very Stable Dental Group
- Paydays every other Friday
- Mon - Fri Work Week
- Full-time If you are interested in joining a clinic system that is very stable and unique
Please send your Resume. Please include your salary expectations.