We are currently seeking resumes for Registered Dental Assistant position for a
state-of-the-art dental office in Victoria, TX.
We offer a very competitive compensation package with health benefits (Medical,
Dental, Vision and Life) with opportunity for accelerated career growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking digital dental X-Rays
-Taking alginate impressions
- Pouring casts- Managing and cleaning the Lab
- Sterilizing and disinfecting dental instruments
- Running daily/weekly Spore tests
Good to have skills for Dental Assistants:
- Making provisional crowns
- Packing retraction cords
Applicant must be RDA certified and have current CPR certificate. Preference
be given to an applicant with minimum of 1 year experience as a dental
Our office is paperless and we use EagleSoft. Please email us your resume with
following subject: Dental Assistant - Victoria.