A busy General/Prosthodontic Dental practice in Piscataway is looking for an
enthusiastic and experienced patient/insurance coordinator to join our practice.
Hours are full time, one late night per week (Monday) and one Saturday per month.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Greeting/Checking in patients and updating their information (health hx, personal, insurance info, etc.)
2) Maintaining hygiene schedule and Continuing Care system
3) Verifying insurance eligibility and obtaining breakdowns of coverage
4) Submitting all dental insurance claims with proper attachments
5) Verifying patients charges are correct and Clinical notes have been written
6) Assisting office manager with various tasks such as patient billing
7) Backup to Treatment Coordinator
Candidates Should Have:
1) 1 year of dental office experience, clinical or front office
2) Prefer some knowledge of Dentrix
3) Some knowledge of dental insurance
4) A pleasing and confident disposition that gets the work done.
5) The ability to be a motivated self-starter and team player
6) Excellent organization and communication skills and an ability to