Seeking a Full Time Front Office Insurance Coordinator Position in Arvada Dental, with Health Benefits Package!
We are a growing private dental practice seeking an experienced Dental Front Office team member with exceptional communication and customer service skills to join our team.
This is not an ordinary dental office and we are not an ordinary team. We take what we do very seriously and have some prerequisites for someone to join our team.
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that youre not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live Above the Line.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
• Accountability: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
• Become part of the solution
• Respect for others and their feelings
• Act now!
• Ask the question: What else can I do?
• Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? and What can I do better?
• Personal ownership and pride
• Reject average
• Show others that you care
As for the day to day component of this position, the Patient Care Coordinator is a key member and contributor to the success of the Practice. This attention to detail position provides in depth support for all insurance related duties of the office. This position is responsible for the coordination and processing of insurance payments, verifications, all billing, coordination of benefits, and ongoing communications with insurance carriers. They are also responsible for greeting patients as they enter the practice and checking patients out at the end of their visit as well as being the primary team member to answer the phone. Great interpersonal skills along with a friendly and caring personality are required to build rapport with the patients, staff and insurance carriers.
• Processes all insurance billings for patient services.
• Answer incoming phone calls.
• Greet and check out patients.
• Responsible for insurance verifications and accurate communications to staff and patients regarding the insurance coverage.
• Coordinates and process payments from insurance carriers and troubleshoots any issues related to these payments.
• Ensures coordination of benefits are accurate and considered as part of the financial planning.
• Serves as a liaison between insurance carriers, staff and patients to resolve any concerns and maintain a positive working relationship.
• Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing collections and receivables, specialty referral process, insurance billing and miscellaneous operations expenses
• Maintains accuracy of Patient ledgers and processes all Patient Statements
• Makes definite financial agreements with each patient in accordance with office policy
• Other duties as required.
• 1-2 years dental insurance/billing experience is required.
• Accuracy and organization are a must
• Familiarity with financial plans and PPOs
• Strong capability with Microsoft Office applications
• Comfortable with communicating with insurance companies online
• Comfortable with communication with patients and other dental offices online
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please submit your resume and include cover letter explaining why this sounds right for you. We will contact qualified candidates for an interview.
We will be accepting resumes by email and will require current email and phone numbers to contact you in order to set up interviews. Resumes must list previous 3 work experiences including time, position held and name of company. All applications will be kept confidential during the initial resume review process. If you are called for an interview in person please be prepared to present at least 3 references that we will be able to contact regarding your employment history.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!