Full-Time Front Desk Receptionist
Salary $12-$20 per hour based on experience
We are seeking a reliable receptionist who is friendly, outgoing, organized, and a problem solver. The right candidate must be responsible, energetic, provide excellent customer service, and functions well as part of a team. Benefits include paid certifications, on-going training, paid holidays and above industry paid time off.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the face of the practice and first point of contact; the office Receptionist is responsible for balancing a variety of tasks associated with the front office. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and warm personality, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
• Greet and welcome practice patients, and office guests.
• Maintain a balanced schedule ensuring productivity.
• Enter patient information into the software system.
• Participate in meetings in accordance with the practice
• Answer, route, and return all phone calls and email in a
prompt and professional manner.
• Collect payment based on the terms of the office.
WHAT WE SEEK
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
• English as a first language
• Have a friendly and outgoing personality
• Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume
• Have excellent computer skills
• Experienced in Microsoft Office
• Contribute to a positive team environment
• Have a positive and optimistic professional outlook
• Be open to learning and receiving constructive feedback
• Ability to multi-task
• Equivalent to high school diploma or general education
• Full-Time availability M-F with no evening hours
· Previous experience in an office or hospitality industry
· Knowledge of computer software
· Understanding of insurance
· paid certifications
· on-going training
· paid holidays
· above industry paid time off
Qualified candidates should submit a resume with contact information to Elizabeth via email to .