We are looking to hire a full time EXPERIENCED RDA having a RDA license and CPR
certification in good standing. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS - ONE YEAR
EXPERIENCE WORKING AS RDA. The right candidate should be
hardworking,honest,reliable and open to learning new procedures and techniques.
We are looking for a TEAM MEMBER who can step up when required. Also, please
check our working hours
Must be available to work two Saturdays every month
Must be available for a working interview.
- Managing Dentist and patient expectations
- Setting up clinical instruments, equipment and materials
- Sterilizing and providing routine care to clinical equipment
- Setting up and disassembling patient rooms.
- Conducting x-rays
- Assisting others as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Paid time off
- 4 paid National holidays in addition to paid time off.
- Dental health care benefits
- Monthly bonus
Compensation is based on experience and will be discussed during interview.
Aspiring candidates must provide their most recent resume with previous
employment history in chronological order.
BACKGROUND CHECKS WILL BE CONDUCTED.