We are expanding our team to keep up with our growing practice! Looking for a
dental assistant who is able to work in a face paced environment. Must be
compassionate, a team player, and have strong work ethic. Excellent hand and
computer skills needed.
- Checking patients in and out
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff
- Must be a team player and help out where needed
- Assisting doctors for different treatment
- Sterilizing instruments and turning rooms down
- Taking digital xrays, pouring impressions
- Assisting doctors with patient photographs
- Explaining to patients their treatment plans
- Going over post op care with patients and proper hygiene instructions
Usual work week is Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Only one location so
no traveling needed. Compensation is based on experience and we are willing to
train the right candidate.