We are looking for a highly motivated, responsible, cheerful and team player Registered Dental Assistant. Candidate must have good interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task. This position will be for a Lead Dental Assistant and will be a full time opportunity.
-Assist the dentist at the chair while they are engaged in any treatment of
-Must anticipate dentists needs and be prepared for next steps
-Ensure all OSHA, Dental Board, and company policies and procedures are properly
-Maintain proper patient treatment records
-Ability to take Blood Pressure
-Give pre and post operative instructions - within the limits designated by the
-Provide oral hygiene instructions to the patient
-Turn on all units, switches, and water before patient sits down
-Stocks supplies in operatories, restrooms, lab, etc. as needed
-Place order once a month and make sure to maintain stock of supplier available.
-Informs Supervisor of broken or malfunctioning equipment
-Performs all duties of a Sterilizer when deemed necessary
-Assists front and back office team where needed
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff
- Texas RDA Certification
- A minimum of a High School Diploma
- At least 5 years of experience a PlUS
- Must have a current CPR certification, or be willing to sign an agreement to
obtain such certification within one (1) month of employment
- Coronal polishing certificate or eligible to get certification
- Nitrous monitoring certification a Plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Please send Resume to the following email: .