I love this job - but it is time for me to cut back and retire. I need to find the right person to replace me. This position will start in the fall, when the office will be moving into our brand new dental facility.
We are seeking a special person who is multi-talented and can help our practice and patients as the Administrative Coordinator. We strive to provide outstanding dental care and want to match the care with concierge level treatment for our patients.
The person we are seeking ...
* Can work one on one with patients, communicate treatment, and handle various patient inquiries
* Is presentable and has a professional demeanor
* Enjoys working in a technologically advanced practice
* Can handle incoming calls, make financial arrangements, and can control the schedule for productivity and efficiency
* Can step in to handle any of the myriad administrative tasks as well as converse with patients about dentistry and the benefits of modern dentistry for them
Our team is trained to step up and do what it takes for the patients who give us the opportunity to serve them. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills and talents, and really enjoy making a difference to the patients, you should apply.
If you are already working elsewhere and are seeking a position that is a better fit for you, be assured that will handle all inquiries confidentially. We appreciate your interest and look forward to learning more about you.
For consideration, reply to this ad with your resume.