We are a private dental practice seeking to have a welcoming and organized Front Office team member with a MINIMUM of 3 years DENTAL FRONT OFFICE experience. We are a family oriented practice who supports each other, has fun at work while getting the job done. Hours are M, T, W, Th 7:30-5, F 7:30-3, no weekends.
The right candidate must be:
• Well organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality
• Professional *Hardworking and highly motivated
• Attention to DETAIL and Great Multi-tasker, be a forward thinker and be proactive
• MUST be RESPONSIBLE and able to work INDEPENDENTLY
• MUST be familiar with Dentrix G6
• Greeting all patients as they walk in with a smile!
• Checking In/Out of all patients
• Taking/Posting Payments (Includes Insurance Payments)
• Insurance Verification must be familiar with PPO/Fee for Service
• Calling continuing care and recall patients- ability to understand the urgency of filling the schedule
• Submission of claims with NEA attachments, Full understanding of oustanding claims report and A/R
We offer excellent compensation, PTO, Aflac reimbursement plan and the potential for growth! We look forward to hearing from you soon!