We are a progressive, innovative and family friendly general practice looking for a dental hygienist for 4 days a week. Our ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent clinical knowledge, a great work ethic and be a great team player. We emphasize both a strong team environment and individual accountability. We are looking for a high energy hygienist who loves to care for patients. As part of our organization, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an environment where you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your own career. Where your talent can thrive.
If you’re looking to join a fantastic team with tremendous growth opportunity, where patient and employee engagement is our priority, we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Adhere to clinical policies procedures and protocols
• Perform oral healthcare and risk assessments
• Performs preventative and therapeutic procedures
• Provide patient education
• Assist other dental professionals in communicating patient care
• Ensure proper patient record and documentation
• Interact with patients in a positive professional manner
• Perform other related job duties as assigned
• Ability to discuss treatment with patients.
• Dental Hygiene License
• Local Anesthesia Permit
• Certificate allowing you to work without the Dr present.
• Positive attitude and energetic personality
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Passionate about Dental Hygiene and the service you provide
• Knowledge of Eaglesoft if preferred, but not a must.