Do you want more than just a job?
Do you want to be part of a work family that works together and plays together?
Dont settle for just a job. Find the right work-home for you. We are
looking for the right person to join us. Could it be you?
We are a growing, privately owned dental practice in search of an experienced
dental assistant for full time position.
Must be proactive, detail oriented, and people oriented who is
able to interact well with both patients and coworkers.
This opportunity isnt for everyone. This opportunity is for those that
understand that leadership isnt about telling others what to do. Leadership is
about serving others, bringing out the best in others, helping others become
This job is for those that want responsibility, accountability and take great
pride in doing what others only talk about.
This opportunity is for those that understand that great dentistry comes from a
great dental team, not just a great doctor.
- Sound knowledge of dental procedures and 4-handed dentistry
- X-ray certification for state of Maryland
- 3+ years of experience is a must
- Expanded function certificate preferred
Additional skill-sets being sought:
- Management experience (conflict resolution, setting schedules, managing
- Teaching experience (training other dental assistants, etc.)
- Continuing education and/or certifications that demonstrate proactive
learning and continued professional growth
Competitive salary with performance based bonuses, benefits and growth
This job for those that want to be in charge of their own future!
Please send your resume, cover letter and references.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your time and consideration.