We are hiring a Dental Hygienist for our fast-paced dental practice located in Murfreesboro. This is a full-time position. Applicants should have an active Hygienist license for the state of Tennessee and 3-5 years experience. This position offers a competitive salary, plus opportunities for bonus. Nitrous oxide and Local Anesthetic required. Laser certification a plus. Hours are Monday 7:30-4:30, Tuesday 9:30-6:30, and Thursday 8:30-5:30. Must be a confident individual comfortable with treatment planning and presenting treatment to patients. Dentrix experience preferred.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Apply if you are enthusiastic about patient care, and willing to provide the highest level of quality at all times.
• Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
• Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
• Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
• Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
• Other duties as required
• Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school. Current state license.
• 3-5 years experience as a Hygienist
• Strong verbal and written communication skills