***CARING DENTISTS NEEDED***
Ours is a modern paperless office in Garland, Texas. Our staff take care of
everything else so you can focus on patient care. We offer the opportunity for
you to do great work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide top grade, comprehensive dental care for all patients, from
fillings, crowns, to root canals, extractions, bridges and dentures.
• Diagnose and provide alternative solutions to fit patients needs.
• Efficiently manage productivity.
• General Dentist with 2-3 years experiences preferred; however, we will
consider new graduate with good skills and attitude.
• Comfortable working with pediatric and adult patients
• Great patient focus care
• Current Texas Dental License.
• Gross production based commission, paid biweekly, no wait for collection.
Part time, start in late March or early April 2019: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 2 Saturdays per month; or Tuesday and Thursday and 2 Saturdays per month.
We also can be flexible on the days.