This position will be responsible to provide and deliver support and day-to-day support for various HR related functions The position will gather information from various departments to ensure each unique role within the company is set up to be successful with the information and resources they need to perform. HR Coordinator ensures employee needs are addressed during the employment life-cycle of the employee.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
* Competitive Pay
* Healthcare Benefits
* Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage offered
* Accident Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (8 paid holidays plus 1-2 week(s) vacation time)
* 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
* Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
* Tuition Reimbursement
* New Hire Orientation
* Pet Insurance
* Knowledge of adult learning concepts and implementing blending learning solutions
* Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information in a manner
* Handles tasks, activities and coordination of project teams objectives, including stakeholder meeting organization, project documentation updates, logistics for meetings and travel, as well as other duties as directed.
* Provides direct support to company colleagues, other HR groups and company management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related
* May respond to practices inquiries via on-line resources and/or telephone.
* Processes various paper and electronic forms related to documenting HR Operations activities and project work.
* Inputs colleague personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database and/or documents activities as requested.
* Works closely with Records Retention Clerk to ensue employees files are maintained according to set standards
* Administers Employee Dental benefits program
* Assists offices with dental discount inquiries including
* Administers provider malpractice policies
* Provide Integrations support with new affiliations
* Perform data integrity audit in HRIS systems
* Other tasks and reporting as requested by direct Manager
* Bachelors degree in Human Resources or other related degree or relevant equivalent work experience
* 2-3 years related experience