We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, experienced Orthodontic Assistant to
join our team.
The ideal candidate:
· Enjoys working with children and adolescents
· Has demonstrated experience with all phases of orthodontic treatment (including
but not limited to: Phase I/Early Intervention, and Phase II/Comprehensive
· Has experience with Invisalign
· Is proficient at taking impressions (alginate; digital using Itero scanner is a
· Is EFDA certified in the State of Florida
· Lab skills are a plus (pouring models; building fixed, removable and vacuum form
retainers, adjusting appliances, etc)
· Able to take Orthodontic Records (photos, models, digital x-rays)
· Able to give appliance-appropriate Oral Hygiene instruction to patients
· Comfortable discussing treatment plans and costs with parents
· Sterilization and management of instruments
· Organized and works well under pressure
At Pediatric Dentistry of Brandon, our team is dedicated to delivering the highest
quality dental care to our patients, with an emphasis on customer service, all in a
caring, comfortable, child-friendly environment. To deliver this consistently, we
believe it is important to build a strong and dedicated, cohesive team. We offer
the latest technology and ensure that members of our team are trained to
effectively utilize the technology available.
If you LOVE to smile and you enjoy sharing your smile and enthusiasm with your
patients, this job is for you!