Be a part of the AME team!
Wouldn’t you like to work in a well-established state of the art dental
specialty practice that treats their patients as a part of the family? Our
office believes in working together, educating and providing the best possible
quality of care to our patients. We value the relationship that we have with
our referring doctors and our patients.
When team members collaborate instead of competing, we create a fun and
enjoyable working environment. We also collaborate with our patients. We bend
over backward to make sure they’re happy and that their dental visit was
We also believe in learning every day and growing professionally and personally.
We’ll be honest, AME isn’t for everybody. If you hate collaborating and
sharing credit, or if spending hours with patients annoy you, then we’re
probably not for you. If you have a big heart and believe in providing quality
dental care/services, come join us and be a part of our team.
The position entails:
• Greet and check in patients
• Answer telephone calls in a timely manner
• Schedule patient appointments or follow-up appointments as needed
• Insurance benefit verification, collection of co-pay and outstanding balance
• Make wellness checks from prior day’s patients
• Coordinate efforts between the front office and the clinical area
• Open to be cross-trained as an RDA to assist with some of the dental assistant
duties during busy times.
• Confirm next day’s appointments
• Prepare bank deposits and end-of-day sheets
• Order business supplies
• Maintain a professional and tidy reception area
• Mature, trustworthy, good attitude and professional demeanor
• Excellent customer service and patient relations
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• Billing and coding experience
• Organized and willing to adapt to new procedures
• Detail oriented
• Multi-task under normal workplace pressure
• Supportive team player
• Previous dental experience
• RDA (preferred)
Work week consists of four and a half days. Office hours range from 8AM-6PM
Monday through Thursday, with rotating Fridays. Benefit package includes profit
sharing, holiday pay, and vacation pay.