Our established pediatric dental office in Gettysburg, PA is looking for an experienced pediatric dental treatment coordinator that is self-motivated, dependable, charismatic individual to join our team as patient relations sales coordinator for our growing pediatric practice. The ideal candidate should have excellent prioritization skills, pay careful attention to detail, and have an enthusiasm for relating to people both in person and over the phone. A love for personal interaction and the ability to follow through with projects will lead to success in this job! Job responsibilities may include:
• Building rapport with potential and current patients and their parents and also acting as a liaison between them and the doctor.
• Presenting treatment recommendations to potential patients parents and discussing their financial obligations and options.
• Utilizing excellent verbal skills while speaking to parents to re-enroll potential patients to increase income and sales rates in the practice.
• Creative brainstorming in the areas of marketing and community relations.
• Engaging in correspondence via mail, email, and phone with potential patient parents, current patient base, and colleagues in the dental industry.
• Daily use of the computer utilizing word-processing software and orthodontic practice management software (OpenDental).
• Support the pediatric hygiene scheduler as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel needed, general computer knowledge and comprehension is necessary, and technology problem-solving skills a plus. High school education is required; college coursework or post-secondary education a plus. Qualified candidates should also possess the following skills:
• Attention to personal appearance and presentation for face-to-face consultations with patient families.
• Ability to educate others while addressing their desires, concerns, or hesitations.
• Exemplary communication skills including effective listening skills to meet patients needs.
• Willingness to learn and execute new sales-coaching processes or programs.
• Commitment to ethical conduct and respect for privacy protocols.
Four to five, 36 to 40 hour work week, hours vary between 7:30am and 6:00pm, competitive wages, major holidays off, 401K benefits, staff/family outings, and continuing education. Please send a letter of introduction, including salary requirements accompanying your resume via Craigslist relay.