Our office is growing quickly and we are looking for great team members!
To maintain our great work environment, we need team members with integrity and compassion. We also need reliable problems solvers to help other team members complete tasks. Organization and efficiency are key characteristics that will help maintain the daily flow. Finally, we need happy team members to go along with our happy staff!
Purpose: To provide the doctor with assistance in all clinical procedures and to make the patient as comfortable as possible while the treatment is taking place.
Dream Dental Assistant is: • On time • Organized • Helpful • Friendly • Skilled • Polite • Passionate about their career • Looks ahead at the schedule to keep everyone on time • Communicates well with patients and fellow team members • Is a team player - works well with others
Our office is looking for an Orthodontic Assistant to work 32 hours/week and 2+ years of experience is required.
- Changing of archwires
- Assisting with bonding brackets
- Fitting bands
- Digital Scanning for records and appliances
- Digital Dental photography
- Taking and pouring up alginate impressions
- Patient education: oral hygiene instructions, appliance care instructions, etc.
- Recording notes in patient management software