Endodontic practice in Long Beach is looking for a friendly, upbeat, team-oriented, dental assistant who is dedicated to delivering exceptional patient service.
Prior dental experience is a must
State of the art Endodontic office is looking for a full time dental assistant. Our patients are very important and we pride ourselves in providing quality care therefore, we are seeking for a professional, punctual, friendly team player who can grow with us through the years. Our office is committed to providing a comfortable and pleasant experience for our patients.
If you have the aforementioned qualifications please reply to the post
Skills and Abilities
* Ability to create a safe and welcoming environment for every patient
* Clear and thorough understanding of dental procedures and the humility to ask when you may not have the answers.
* Efficiency in managing multiple tasks
* Passion for the opportunity to work in the ever changing dental field
* Experience with Paperless Office; Eaglesoft knowledge a huge asset?
• Sick Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Medical (including prescriptions)
• Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
• Continuing education
• 401 (k) plan
• Bonus incentive programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)