Now Hiring Registered Dental Assistants in Euless and Carrollton!
Are you a motivated self-starter looking for professional and personal
fulfillment in your career? Do you want to be part of an organization that is
interested in your professional growth? Seeking a group thats dedicated to
both quality care for its patients and a positive work place for its team
members? We may be the perfect fit!
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Bilingual Dental Assistant.
If you are a motivated self-starter and have excellent work ethics and dental
experience we would like to hear from you. At our amazing dental practice, we
have modern, fully equipped state of the art dental practices that you will be
proud to be affiliated with.
We recognize that our team members are part of the family so we provide
excellent professional, financial and personal growth for your dental career.
With solid administrative and technology support and backed by outstanding
management systems, our dental practices will provide excellent patient care
and where our team members are appreciated and respected as professional
- Bilingual Spanish (preferred, not required)
- Must have active RDA status plus wall certificate and BLS card
- (credentials will be verified prior to hiring)
- Able to perform dental assistant functions
- Computer literate
- Must have completed a dental assistant program or have equivalent work
We offer a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our
full-time status employees.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401 (k) plan
- Company continuing education courses and an opportunity to advance