We are a well established privately owned- single doctor practice in Murphy, TX.
We need a Dental assistant to join our close-knit team.
We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to the elderly, and we operate a busy office with high levels of traffic. In addition to preventive care appointments and scheduled procedures, we accept walk-ins and take emergency calls.
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes :
• Calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor
• Willingness to be cross trained .
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Highly organized, motivated individual looking for a LONG TERM HOME!
• Murphy Texas ,75094
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary for 36-38 Hrs/wk / uniforms / holiday pay etc
• Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9:00-6:00
• Wed: Closed
• Fri: 8:00-4:00
• Saturday : Every other 8-2
As an assistant you will be a key piece in helping patients receive the care and treatment they need. Your job will include assisting the doctor in operative procedures, taking radio graphs, taking intraoral pictures, updating medical history, sterilizing instruments, taking impression, and making provisional crowns, etc.
Required license or certification:
• RDA Orthodontics is a plus
• Dental assistant: 1 year
Hope to hear from you!