We are seeking a Dental Assistant – DA/DAII to join our dental team. We are a private, well-established general family practice with an excellent reputation in the community with offices in Lake Wylie and Rock Hill, SC.
This is a great career opportunity to help grow and become a leader within our newer Rock Hill location. The successful candidate will be energetic, with a positive attitude who is dedicated to providing world-class customer service and can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment. Due to the leadership skills and expanded responsibilities needed, prior dental assisting experience is required.
To Start: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 7:45-1:00pm and Wednesday 7:45-5:00pm. Off Thursdays.
In Future: Monday - Thursday 7:45-5:00pm and Fridays 7:45-1:00pm.
• Provide excellent customer service by maintaining patient safety and comfort, listening to patients’ needs, and educating them on dental procedures and post-op instructions.
• Work efficiently to maintain doctor’s schedule and adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
• Prepare rooms and sterilize equipment as needed.
• Maintain lab and sterilization equipment.
• Take digital x-rays
• Track the usage of supplies and order as necessary.
• Help answer phone calls and schedule patient appointments.
• Other duties as necessary.
• Chairside dental assisting experience required.
• South Carolina radiology license required.
• CPR Certificate, HEP B Vaccination, and TB Screening required.
• Extensive knowledge of dental procedures and scheduling protocol.
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Experience with Itero scanning, Zoom Whitening, and Invisalign is preferred.
• Patterson Eaglesoft experience is preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred.
We offer competitive pay based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include paid holidays and vacation, dental benefits for dependents, and retirement plan with 5% employer matching.
Please submit a resume and cover letter.