INSURANCE / BILLING / ACCOUNTS RECEIVEABLE COORDINATOR – END your day at 2PM!!!!!
Family-friendly work schedule in close-knit, family-like dental practice!
The general dental practice of Drs. Leslie and Alex Patrick is growing and we are
seeking a long-term team member to join administrative team!
Let’s see if this position is what you have been seeking for rewarding work and
• Will a work schedule finishing at 2PM provide you with better life-balance?
• Are you seeking challenging, detailed work in a supportive and upbeat team
• Do you have prior experience in either accounting, billing, medical/dental
billing, or the insurance industry?
• Do you connect well with others and feel comfortable discussing money matters?
• Do you enjoy managing lots of account details and likely have a touch of
If you laughed at that last question and answered “yes!” to all of them, you may be
reading the post for your most favorite career position.
Specific Tasks and Qualifications include:
Qualified candidates must have outstanding customer service skills and consistently
demonstrate accurate detail management within a multi-tasking environment. Prior
dental office experience is NOT required to apply. Insurance industry experience
or medical billing / coding experience is also an excellent foundation for those
candidates without prior experience in dentistry.
After training, primary responsibilities will include posting receipts, submitting
claims, tracking unpaid claims, answering patient questions about insurance
benefits and limitations, accounts receivable auditing and management, remitting
bills on balances discovered at the time of posting, insurance verification and
providing extraordinary customer service. A second stage of your training will
include review of patient treatment plan, explanation of fees and payment
arrangements. Additional priorities we are seeking include:
1. Positive outlook, easy-going problem-solving skills.
2. Ability to work M, T, TH and F from 7:40 AM – 2PM and W from 7:10 – 2PM.
3. Excellent spoken and written language skills.
4. Stable work history.
5. Accurate data management and the ability to connect how one action will affect
6. Computer aptitude and accurate keyboarding.
7. Happiness! (We are an upbeat “can do” team and seek to hire another happy person!)
1. To prevent disruption to our patient schedule, please do not drop off your
resume, fax or call. We will notify all candidates who initially qualify by email
with “next step” application instructions. So, please check your email’s inbox
(and, your trusty spam folder) for our response to your submitted resume.
2. Dental post applications will be reviewed. We PREFER that you remit your resume
and outstanding cover letter (to showcase your writing skills) directly to our
staffing consultant’s email: