Have it ALL! Benefits, family-like happy team in an organized private practice!
Patrick Family Dental Care is the general dental practice of Drs. Leslie and Alex
Patrick and their stable, close-knit staff. We are growing again and are looking
for another highly competent-go-getter to join our amazing clinical team. If you
want your work day to be fun, fast-paced, cooperative and interesting, then you are
likely reading the job post for your happy-ever-after-workplace.
Learn more about us at: www.PatrickFamilyDental.com.
4 or 5 days/week, this full-time position offers an ideal work schedule, $200
towards medical insurance, clothing allowance, Employer 401K Program, holiday pay,
vacation, and dental benefits. However, if you ask the staff to describe their
benefits, you’ll also hear: “We have great doctors!”
Preferred qualifications include:
1. X-ray certified.
2. Expanded duty skills and CPR current.
3. Formal training or in-office training as a dental assistant.
4. Ability to report to work by 7:40 most days and 7:10 on Wednesday.
5. Positive outlook, easy-going problem-solving skills.
6. Stable work history.
7. Computer aptitude and accurate keyboarding.
1. To prevent disruption to our patient schedule, please do not drop off your
resume, fax or call. We will notify all candidates who initially qualify by email
with “next step” application instructions. So, please check your email’s inbox
(and, your trusty spam folder) for our response to your submitted resume.
2. Please send either your DentalPost application or your traditional resume (we
love resumes!) to our staffing consultant, Carol Paige’s email: