BILINGUAL ORTHODONTIC SCHEDULING COORDINATOR
We are a growing, technology-forward orthodontic practice near the Town and Country area (I-10 and W Beltway 8). Our focus is on achieving the best result for each individual patient in a friendly, caring environment. We have a wonderful team of employees and are looking for a special person who is a great fit.
* Do you have an ANYTHING-IS-POSSIBLE attitude?
* Want to be part of a great team?
* Looking for a rewarding and challenging career helping to create life-changing smiles?
* Do you learn quickly and have the ability to apply new knowledge and skills on a daily basis?
* Want to work with state-of-the-art practice management software?
If you cannot answer YES to each of the above, please do not apply. If you did answer YES to all of these, WE WANT YOU, so please contact us!
Applicant Requirements: (Please apply ONLY if you meet the following criteria.)
* Reliably arrive to work on time every day
* Bilingual – English/Spanish
*** Orthodontic experience is NOT necessary.
*** Experience with Cloud 9 software a plus but not required.
* Healthcare expense reimbursement plan
* Paid time off
* Paid holidays
* Orthodontic treatment for self and family
We look forward to hearing from you!