PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
PPO and FFS Dental Practice located in Marietta, GA looking for an IMMEDIATE
HIRE FULL-TIME DENTAL ASSISTANT that is dedicated to the oral well-being of our patients. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, friendly, and possess a great work ethic while in the office. We are looking for a team player to join our welcoming atmosphere and help us deliver the best in dental care to our patients. The main requirement is that you have a great attitude and want to join a winning and growing team!
Although not necessary, being bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is a plus!
At Marietta Dental Professionals, we believe every individual deserves a life-changing smile that is beautiful and exudes confidence. Our patient-centric office is focused on delivering individualized comfort and care in an environment that everyone enjoys. If you love technology and innovation, this is the practice for you! We have state of the art equipment and technology for patients (as well as our staff!) to make working fun and enjoyable. We even have a staff lounge/playroom with bean bags, TVs, hammocks, and more for you to
relax in from time to time!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: READ CAREFULLY OR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
1) Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years of chairside assisting experience and Dentrix experience.
2) Applicant must have expanded duties function
3) To apply, send your resume to . Only resumes emailed will be considered.
4) A cover letter that explains why you would be the perfect candidate for this position must be sent indicating the above details
5) A short video about yourself will set you apart from the rest!
Note: If you have experience assisting with Root canals, Implants, Surgery, Intraoral Scanners, please state that as well.
Thank you and Good Luck!