ZEIFMAN ORTHODONTICS IS LOOKING FOR A ROCKSTAR TREATMENT COORDINATOR!
Have you been looking for the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door at the right company? Are you Outgoing, Hardworking, People Loving and all around Awesome?! We just might be the place for you! We’re hiring for an Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator!
To learn more about our company Check us out on Facebook and Instagram!
This position involves many tasks and responsibilities, including:
- Being the best part of our patients day!
- Welcoming new patients into our office!
- Reviewing medical histories.
- Taking intraoral/extraoral photographs and digital X-rays.
- Explaining in detail the proposed orthodontic treatment plan.
- Discussing treatment fees and payment plans
- Explaining insurance coverage and making future appointments.
- Set up contracts and obtaining informed consents.
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Communicate with referring offices in regards to treatment plans.
- Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances.
- Some marketing
- Visit dentists
- Cross-trained in chairside orthodontic assisting, including delivering direct clinical patient care.
- X-ray license and RDA licensed!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Mondays and Fridays are administrative days (start early and end early).
Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays are patient days: 10:00am - 7:30pm.
We see patients one Saturday a month from October through April. 8:30am-1pm.