Part Time Registered Dental Hygienist
Peppermint Dental and Orthodontics has an opening for a Part-Time Registered
Dental Hygienist in Rowlett, Texas. We provide a working environment like no
other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided
training to make the transition to your new professional home.
• Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer
service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
• Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help
manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged,
ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and
services; establish/communicate continued care.
• Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
• Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
• Screen for Oral Cancer
• Take and record patients blood pressure accurately
• Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
• Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associates degree in Dental
• Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
• Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Versed in Dentrix
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules