Registered Dental Assistant
The Quality Compliance Specialist maintains the Quality Management System including all methods, procedures, and processes to improve product quality, process effectiveness, and vendor performance. Champions all aspects of customer and end user specifications for the aerospace, automotive, electrical, and appliance industries.
BS Degree in Science, Math or Engineering
1+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
Considered a PLUS if Experience includes:
Experience with roll products, adhesives, or coatings
A working knowledge of ISO9001, QS9000
Specialized training in UL and/or PPAP
Working knowledge of specifications in automotive, aerospace, appliance or OEM industry
Comfortable in working independently with limited direction. Has resiliency, persistence, high energy and a commitment to achieving goals
Use of judgment in the analysis of facts and in the determination of actions to be taken within standard practice
Demonstrates strong verbal and written communications skills and effective communication with associates across all levels of the organization
Strives for transparency, fairness and collaboration when working with teams or outside resources and customers.
Encourages the free exchange of information and opinion; appropriately shares own viewpoint and opinions
Effectively collaborates with colleagues from all departments including sales, engineering, sourcing, manufacturing
Demonstrated ability to communicate and explain and provide insight into manufacturing and business performance through analysis and presentation of data
Attention to detail; ensures that all work is accurate and of executive quality
Demonstrated ability to juggle priorities; take on loosely defined tasks and drive to completion
Must be able to perform each essential duty at a high level, thrive under tight deadlines and pressure from above
Golden Crescent Dental has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Victoria, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
• Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner
• Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
• Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
• Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Help clean the office and treatment rooms
• Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
• Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
• Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Prior RDA experience PREFERRED
• Bilingual (Spanish) PREFERRED
• Versed in Dentrix is PREFERRED
• Dental Assistant license as required by state
• Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mg2mj42hg93ncrz8