Looking for an experienced, full time Dental Assistant with 3+ years of expertise for our busy Bolingbrook practice.
Our office is dedicated in catering to the needs of our patients (of all ages). We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality of care and dental experience, while offering a wide variety of services that range from simple restorative to surgical procedures. The candidate we seek must genuinely put forth the qualities and experience that it takes to efficiently and proactively provide the support needed to be part of the clinical team.
• Dentrix software experience
• 2+ years of skill with using digital radiography, alginate impressions and fabricating temporary crowns.
• Solid phone, analytical and verbal skills
• Detail Oriented
• Empathetic to patient need and their care
• Eager to learn in a supportive environment.
• Sedation experience is a Plus++
If you have the above Skill Qualifications, send cover letter and resume for consideration.