Serene Dental is dedicated to accommodating the requirements of our patients (of all ages). We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality of care, dental relationship and customer experience, while offering a wide variety of services that range from simple restorative to surgical procedures.
The candidate we seek must genuinely put forth these qualities and experience that it takes to efficiently and proactively provide the support needed to be part of our administrative team.
We are searching for an experienced, full time Team Lead/Receptionist with 4 years of expertise for our busy Bolingbrook practice. Employee will represent our office in a positive manner, while creating a comfortable, relaxed, and professional environment.
• Dentrix software experience – 3 years
• Solid phone, analytical and verbal skills
• Influential and Positive Attitude
• Detail Oriented
• Punctual and Dependable
• Empathetic to patient need and their care
• Eager to learn in a supportive environment.
• Responsible for any/all daily tasks of operating the front office.
• Cross-Trained w/Clinical DA tasks a Plus++
• Schedule patient appointment(s)
• Reactivate outstanding patient appointments for recall and treatment.
• Answer and manage incoming calls
• Greet, check in, and release patients.
• Accurately verify dental benefits
• Treatment Coordination - assist patients with any financial questions regarding their treatment
• Calculate and collect payments, while helping patients understand their financial obligations and insurance benefits.
• Submit, track, follow-up and oversee the entire process of on insurance claims handling.
• Follow-up on Accounts Receivable report.
• Provide the Dentist with administrative and practical support when asked
If you have the above Skill Qualifications and the experience of tasks above, send cover letter and resume for consideration.