*Previous management and dental experience required**
* Supervises the daily operations of the practice and reports to a practice
manager the daily progress of the practice as it relates to operations,
finances, patient experience, and staff relations.
* Executes, in conjunction with the practice manager, the annual operating plan
for the practice in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the
alignment of the practice with the company’s strategic objectives.
* Supervises practice revenue through the greeting of patients, communication
with staff and doctors as it relates to scheduling, and handles relevant payor
* Provide onsite leadership and accessibility to staff members and doctors on
accomplishing strategic and operational goals and related tasks.
* Regularly reviews and reports back to practice manager daily business updates
that identify plan shortfalls and opportunities.
* Reporting and revising monthly forecasts and measures actual productivity
* Accountable for effective inventory control and AR management to ensure the
attainment of inventory turn and affectivity metrics.
* Attends the Social Operating System meetings, maintains the SOS Calendar for
the practice and supports the practice manager to foster MSO and PC alignment
on key operating plan and practice management objectives.
* Supervises that the Practice’s policies, procedures and processes are being
* Performs other similar tasks, as necessary, to support the practice manager
in ensuring that the practice meets its metrics in support of its strategic
* Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Demonstrates knowledge of basic financial concepts, practices and procedures.
* Proficiency in MS products, including Microsoft Excel.
* Demonstrates leadership qualities.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Knowledge of AMDPI’s core values.
* Sets the example of ethical behavior and rewards right values.
* Relates well to people at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
* Encourages a healthy balance between work and personal life.
* Sought out by others for advice and solutions.